What's new

What is your home espresso setup?

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
The best espresso I ever had was made for me by an old German friend, using a very old, stove top espresso maker that had been given her by her grandmother. If what you want is great espresso, make great espresso. If what you want is a great machine, buy a great machine. Just my two cents.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I would suggest getting a Rancilio if anything, a little pricey but will last a very long time and is all stainless steel. I'm no expresso expert, but I know a few crazies.
honestly, this machine and similar looking (private relabeling) machines are the best brew for the buck! pump drive, perfect temp, no frothing "assistors" that really don't allow you to work the milk properly...

i think this is the best all round entry machine. better than this, there 1-2k!

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Ok, just put my order in for this.

I'll let you know when I get it and what I think after I pull lots of shots. I've been watching many videos of it.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Ok, just put my order in for this.

I'll let you know when I get it and what I think after I pull lots of shots. I've been watching many videos of it.
youtube vids are the best free training u can get!! everything matters when pulling a shot... freshness and type of bean, grind size,ammount, pack with enough pressure so it won't "blow out the side", then the temp of the water(use filtered water!!), pressure, recieved by a warmed cup.... and that's the easy part... wait til u try streatching milk!!!!!