What's new

What I've been up to.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Was asked recently if im still working on pipes, yes and no. Havent done any in awhile because I got busy making something else. I started making pens to try to sell and support my pipe addiction. Well the pen making has taken a life of its own. Here are the ones I have for sale. I havent photographed the rest I've made yet. Had to do a dozen or so for the wife for Christmas gifts.

50 cal pen

Civial war pen

Briar pen SOLD

Chrome 30 cal pen

Gold 30 cal pen

Briar 30 cal pen

Walnut cigar pen SOLD

Gun metal bolt action 30 cal

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those are incredible. My favorite is the walnut and briar, I will be ordering one for sure. I think the walnut or briar would look amazing if you could make them slightly bigger around and then attach a cigar band to it. Really loving your work.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Those are incredible. My favorite is the walnut and briar, I will be ordering one for sure. I think the walnut or briar would look amazing if you could make them slightly bigger around and then attach a cigar band to it. Really loving your work.
I will be making more of both walnut and briar soon.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh yeah... Just scored the last of Civil War pen and Briarwood? pen! Thanks Grrrrrrrrr....these are frickin coooool! Gonna make great gifts to my brother ( of the blood) and brother-in-law!