What's new

What just happened?!?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Prayers go out to your family brother... I know all too well about cancer but a great attitude can go a long way, keep your spirits up.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I know what its like to have loved ones fight cancer and support is always the best fuel for the fire, my thoughts go out to you, your family and your father.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Best of luck to you and your family. My father passed suddenly when he was 58 and I was only 17. Currently 19 and it's still difficult to deal with. I wish you and your family the best! Trust me, just the thought of him breaking records carries a ton of meaning. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

My prayers are with you my friend.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Good luck to you and your Dad! I hope you can break that record!

I lost my dad long ago and often wonder what life would be like if he were still around!

Cherish the time that the two of you have together!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Damn! Cancer has struck my family one too many times, So I am very familiar with this situation. I pray for you and your family my brother in your time of need. Your father sounds like a True fighter and this is his biggest bout , time for the family to be in his corner, when the bell rings come out swinging!!!
I pray that God will bless your Father in his time of need!!