What's new

What kicks with raw denim?

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I have a pair of these on the way.
http://us.asos.com/ASOS-Brogue-Boots-in-Tan-Leather/188mid/?iid=5308727&mporgp=L0Fzb3MvQXNvcy1Ccm9ndWUtQm9vdHMtSW4tVGFuLUxlYXRoZXIvUHJvZC8.
I'm thinking of some New Balance 574 Lux's and Vans gum sole authentic's are up next (I get a 40% discount through my brother's girlfriend).
Those boots look legit, hopefully at that price you aren't sacrificing comfort and quality though. I have multiple pairs of vans, they go great with everything and at 40% off that's a win.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Those boots look legit, hopefully at that price you aren't sacrificing comfort and quality though. I have multiple pairs of vans, they go great with everything and at 40% off that's a win.
I've seen your taste in shoes, so thanks man!
I'm hoping they are good quality and comfort, especially for the price.
And yeah, 40% off is hard to say no to all the shoes on the site!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well everyone seems to be wearing what I wear for walking on steel beams, with the raw denim jeans. Turns out that Ironworker boots have become a fashion item.

Get a pair of Redwing 877, or Thorogood 814-4201, or Danner Bull Run, etc, etc boots. Eight inch boots with a cream wedge sole.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well everyone seems to be wearing what I wear for walking on steel beams with the raw denim jeans. Turns out that Ironworker boots have become a fashion item.

Get a pair of Redwing 877, or Thorogood 814-4201, or Danner Bull Run, etc, etc boots. Eight inch boots with a cream wedge sole.
There was a 40% off sale on red wings at Nordstrom about a month ago. They're some great boots, but i start really considering where to actually buy or not once I get closer to the 300 dollar mark lol

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Well everyone seems to be wearing what I wear for walking on steel beams, with the raw denim jeans. Turns out that Ironworker boots have become a fashion item.

Isn't that some shit? Iron workers and hipsters living in fashion harmony. Makes me wanna shit in my hands and rub it in my hair.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm good on boots.
I've got a good pair of Timberland Earthkeepers that work good most of the year. They keep my feet warm and dry, and I like the style of them.
Recently I picked up a pair of leather brogue boots that look good and are pretty versatile.
At this point I think I just need to get some Air Max's.