What's new

What kind of storage do you have?

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
That's a beautiful cabinet. I have 2 150 qt coolers, 1 for CC and 1 for NC, 2 300 ct (not) desktops, 1 for CC and 1 for NC, and 1 50 ct daily humi. Eventually I'll get a nice cabinet humi.

MadMac

MadMac
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I had to bribe my buddy to sell it to me!! He quit smoking cigars and wanted twice what I paid for it...what are friends for!!:togetherl

MadMac

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I currently use a 50 qt coolerdor and a 100 ct desktop that sits on top of it. But I hope to have a Haier 42 ct or a Connoisseur from Cheaphumidors.com within 6 months. The decision will come down to how well I think I can keep below 70 in the summer. I'd use one of these for box storage (each should be able to accomodate 30 or so)..and then use my desktop for immediate smokes. But for the time being I'm still just a small time player in the humidor game :crying:

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
windowrx said:
Sweet! What size?
We haven't finalized everything yet, but I think we were discussing roughly 3'Wx3'Hx2'D.
Either way, I need somewhere computer controlled to keep all my long term stuff or vintage. Coolers and uncontrolled Cabs are just no longer for me. I'll still use a 150qt for everyday smoking, but the Heartfelt will certainly be filled by the end of 06. At the rate I've gone recently, I'd say by June would be a more likely scenerio.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Very nice! My humble but growing collection is nothing compared to yours but later this year I'm definitely going to need to do something about a cooled cabinet. Right now I'm using coolers that I keep in my home office upstairs. With the heat rising up there it's hard sometimes to keep the temp below 70.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I hear ya. Be aware, just putting the cooling option on a cab is BALLPARK a 1k investment. I'm paying well over 2k for that bad boy, though options of all sort play into the custom pricing market.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Brian, think about going Wine Cooler for the time being if you don't want to drop the kind of money Craig's talking about. BTW, I LOVE that avatar. Haven't seen it in a while. Just cracks me up. :rofl:

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Brian, think about going Wine Cooler for the time being if you don't want to drop the kind of money Craig's talking about. BTW, I LOVE that avatar. Haven't seen it in a while. Just cracks me up. :rofl:
:thumbsup: Wine Coolers

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Kurtdesign1 said:
I hear ya. Be aware, just putting the cooling option on a cab is BALLPARK a 1k investment. I'm paying well over 2k for that bad boy, though options of all sort play into the custom pricing market.
It's gonna be purdy. :inlove: