What's new

What kind of storage do you have?

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Boxdoctor said:
I have a JC Pendergast ( fondly named the humiwall ). Its 72"H x 58"W x 20"D and is made from birdseye maple and African Imbura rosewood. It holds 140 boxes and Jim Pendergast built the drawer to store robustos upright. I can squeeze about 450 in the drawer as well.Only humidity controlled but my basement is cool. The neat thing about Pendergasts is you can use tapwater as the mold retardant is built into the system !!
Any pics of that beast?

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bryan,

Well its good to meet someone thats as sick as I am...Might be worst....... :smt046 :smt046 :smt046

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
cabinet that is full. currently resting about 15 boxes (and growing), and 5 boxes of random domestic singles in a cooler. going to experiment with a haier 42 bottle chiller for about 9 months and maybe get a refrigerator sized vinotemp if I can control condensation issues.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I guess I'll get in here, too. I have a 100 ct Brescia, a 25 count Don Salvatore and a cooler that is around 56 qts, I think. I can never remember. The problem is that I asked for a 120qt cooler for xmas and I got two desktops instead. Its the thought that counts, but I really dislike having 3 different things to maintain and check for humidity, etc. There's just no way I can say, "Well I'm not going to use them." So much thought went into them, I just can't do it. It means a lot when your SO takes and interest in your hobby and goes out of her way to find shops with cool stuff for you. So I'll use them for a few years and then say I have to have an Avallo or something because of the space. In the mean time, I think I am going to get backto storing boxes again. Hey jw, up for a split? hehehe

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
mike toro said:
42 bottle Haier with 2 three inch fans and 1.5 lbs. of 65% climmax. works like a charm.
i just picked up the smaller 20 bottle.
doing a little testing and adjusting, seems to be working great.

hdking(phil)

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have an Armoir full of NC's., an Aristocrat end table with set and forget, a 300 ct. custom made desk top, and a 150 ct. desk top. All are pretty much filled. I also have two traveldors, one 10 ct. and the other 32 ct. (those are empty)

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Rigth now I have two 1.4 gallon tupperdors and one three gallon. I have a Vicksburg seasoning in the wifes closet for Christmas. Even though I ordered it, the wife won't let me see or touch it until Christmas.
Hmmm, I still have tha Vicksburg but thanks to the wonderful members of this site I am know using my new Aristocrat mini.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm still making do with coolers. I'm using a 50qt for NC's and a 150qt for Cubans. I'm about to outgrow the 150 so I've got to get serious about a cabinet later this year.