What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Today Moro and I and family, watched Angel's and Demons at the theater, bought some movie's and watched Ghost Busters (i'm no good to know which one it was, but the "Stay Puff" was there) and also a Charles Chaplin movie (also don't know which one, but i loved it!)
"Ghostbusters" (the first one) and "The Kid" by Chaplin. Flick marathon day!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Been too nice lately for movie watching. want to see The Wrestler, the Che movie & Grand Torino. Last one I watched was Tropic Thunder, which was mighty funny.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Saw "UP" with the squids. Not a bad movie especially in 3-D. I see nothing in the theatre that isn't animated, that's what kids do to you fellas....Several I have rented and enjoyed are Taken, The Wrestler.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just watched "Taken" the other day. It was way better than I was expecting.

Liam Niesen is a Bad Ass!

Might be watching Valkarie tonight.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I watched "Original Sin", another movie with Angie. Apparently my sis is on a roll with her movies.
The story is too twisted… i don't think i liked it that much to actually see it again in 2 months.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I watched "Original Sin", another movie with Angie. Apparently my sis is on a roll with her movies.
The story is too twisted… i don't think i liked it that much to actually see it again in 2 months.
2 months??? I slept through half of it and would still avoid it ever again. Booooooooooooooring as watching a cow eat.