What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Knowing that I like independents and movies that are contrary to the mainstream a friend recommended "Salo". I watched it last night, well part of it anyway, and I'm now determined to beat my friend over the head with a dead chicken! What the Hell was he thinkin'!?!?!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Saw Star Trek on Friday, it got a little cheesy with the script a few times for a cheap laugh, but overall it was very well done & the cast is fantastic.

Watched 'The International' last night, realizing that the arcitecture in the movie was a primary character, I appreciated that they filmed this in 60mm (watch the extras!), the dialogue wove between expected and inspired and there were a few moments with unfilled holes, but overall I loved it & would watch it again! Clive Owen & Naomi Watts were great as usual.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
family movie night last night...

Marley and Me

The Day the Earth Stood Still...THis is THE perfect movie for keanu reaves...he's an alien that can only talk in a monotone voice...he doesn't even have to act!!!!!!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The Day the Earth Stood Still...THis is THE perfect movie for keanu reaves...he's an alien that can only talk in a monotone voice...he doesn't even have to act!!!!!!
Is the new one good? Does it follow the same lines as the original? I love the '50s version.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Than the next night I watched the "International" with Clive Owen, good action/suspence movie.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
On Saturday night I watched "Defience" with Daniel Craig, good action packed movie and a true story.