What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
300 rise of an empire IMAX³D

tons of over the top kool aid goodness ! But its no 300 ...

Thanks !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Watched Red Dragon on TV last night, it was a boring weekend for me. :)

Made me think they should remake the Silence of the Lamb series using the guy from the TV show Hannibal.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
old boy is a classic, and while I havent seen the remake, I can tell you that it is a shame they even attempted it.

Me and the lady rented "In a world" over the weekend. It wasn't bad at, actually much better than I thought it would be. Definitely worth a $4 rental.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
old boy is a classic, and while I havent seen the remake, I can tell you that it is a shame they even attempted it.

Me and the lady rented "In a world" over the weekend. It wasn't bad at, actually much better than I thought it would be. Definitely worth a $4 rental.
Im not gonna bother even watching the remake. That's a movie you leave alone in my opinion

Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Im not gonna bother even watching the remake. That's a movie you leave alone in my opinion
100% agree