What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I too saw American Sniper tonight. Very powerful. To all you military guys out there: thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you.
I saw it Friday night and 2nd everything Mossome posted. It was riveting.
Thank you ladies and gentlemen that have and still serve our country. Many of us appreciate your sacrifices and personal commitment.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Have you guys read the book?
Yes, I read the book a couple years ago. Saw the movie last night. I would recommend both. Best quote in book and movie, "I am prepared to answer to my Maker for every shot I took." Beautiful. Thank you to every veteran out there who serves this country, past and present.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yes, I read the book a couple years ago. Saw the movie last night. I would recommend both. Best quote in book and movie, "I am prepared to answer to my Maker for every shot I took." Beautiful. Thank you to every veteran out there who serves this country, past and present.
I read the book back when it came out. Followed Chris Kyle's story even before the book. I didn't want to see the movie if they screwed the his story up.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I purposely didn't read the book first, so that it wouldn't ruin the movie for me. I read Lone Survivor first, and was so disappointed with the movie. Going to start the book soon.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Just got done with a climbing movie called Valley Uprising. Kind of lame for most people but I watch mostly skiing, climbing and bike movies. Only go to real theaters maybe once a year.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Had a snow day yesterday and today.

Yesterday the wife and I watched "Left Behind". Other than Nicholas Cage being in it, it's horrible.

We also watched "Gone Girl" also awful.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah. I was disappointed with that. The books were so good and Nicholas Cage is just the wrong choice. I'm not sure Kirk Cameron Was the right choice either, but closer I thin.