What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
On Netflix: "Middlemen" with Luke Wilson. Very entertaining, came out about 2 years ago but don't remember ever hearing about it.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Watched Skyfall last night with my mom. We loved it.

I watched all others (the oldies) but... I can't quite remember them so I guess I'll watch 'em again just to be sure.

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Just watched Argo and flight. Both great movies I liked flight a little more, just about anything with Denzel is worth the time. Really wanna see the iron fists movie, but if you really like martial arts movies I would suggest Ip man. Should be on net flix!,

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Back into Breaking Bad, starting up season 4.
GREAT show. We put it off for years, till Karen's nephew told us we MUST watch it, and Walking Dead. I was behind the curve on Mad Men, too. AMC is really bringing it on the shows.

Fixed up the Apple TV stuff and tested it out with The Avengers. It was a lot slower of a movie than I had expected. My apologies to the neighbors with the explosions at 2 AM... ended the weekend watching Blow last night.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Watched Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter and Cabin in the Woods this week: both really good movies. I was a little disappointed at the predictable ending to CITW, since everything I read said there was a surprise twist.

But my favorite line: "Am I on speakerphone??" LOL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter and Cabin in the Woods this week: both really good movies. I was a little disappointed at the predictable ending to CITW, since everything I read said there was a surprise twist.

But my favorite line: "Am I on speakerphone??" LOL
OK i didn't just watch this but just seeing the title of cabin in the woods made me think about it. I am not normally one for spoof movies but i laughed out loud many times during.....Tucker & Dale vs Evil. On Netflix instant if your interested, funny as hell lowbrow humor.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
just rolled out last night with my lady to see ARGO. aMAZING! not an ounce of fat on the film, heavy without being browbeating, beautiful and moving. pay full price, it is worth it.

oh, and anyone near a RAVE theatre, there are a lot of them doing $5 movie nights. even for the "preferred" seating where they will bring you food and drinks like a civilized person. although that always makes me think pulp fiction. "i'm not talking about no paper cup. a GLASS MUG of beer!"

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Finishing Chocolate this morning. I've been stuck on a kung-fu movie kick the last week or so. Ong-Bak, The Protector, The Enforcer, Forbidden Kingdom and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Such fun movies.