What's new

What movie is this line from?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna need a 220 volt outlet , 15 - 30 weight ball bearings, industrial lube that will withstand 150 degrees of heat
and a blow up doll with functional lips

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this....It's from either reel #5 or #6 of Hoshneer's home movies
ROTFLMAO! Someone sent this to me and I have been desperately trying to find where it's from. I think it might be a combination of movies as I found the ball bearing line from Fletch (Thanks Xavier), but have not found the others yet.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
lol I don't know but this is what I thought this thread would do
This one might be pretty tough, now that I think about it. The rest of it is

"John Wayne was a fag"
"THE HELL HE WAS!""
"He was, too, you boys. I installed two-way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood, and he come to the door in a dress."

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
lol I don't know but this is what I thought this thread would do
This one might be pretty tough, now that I think about it. The rest of it is

"John Wayne was a fag"
"THE HELL HE WAS!""
"He was, too, you boys. I installed two-way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood, and he come to the door in a dress."
repo man but I can't take any credit I used my Google fu.

here's a toughie
"I'm here to do two things, kick ass and chew bubble gum... And I'm all out of bubble gum"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Army of Darkness.

" My Lord, the Count Adehmar, Son of Phillip DeVitry, son of Gilles... er... Master of the Free Companies, defender of his enormous manhood, a shining example of chivalry and champagne."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Army of Darkness.

" My Lord, the Count Adehmar, Son of Phillip DeVitry, son of Gilles... er... Master of the Free Companies, defender of his enormous manhood, a shining example of chivalry and champagne."
That was quick! Going to have to dig deeper now.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Bailey, that was too easy and you gave too much! I had it at "Primitive Screwheads" but you could have just said "This is my Boom Stick" or even "Shop smart, shop S-Mart"
Such a [cult] classic!

"Hail to the King, Baby!" 😉

Sorry, back to the game...