What's new

What Other Forums Do You Belong To?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
This is the only traditional forum I am still really active on. There's another from a podcast that is has started shutting down, so there's no point in including it. I've long dropped photography forums because of the trolling and vitriol. When someone with 50,000 posts starts telling others how things work, I have to ask how they would know - with 50k posts they can't have time to actually do it. <grin>

But, I do participate in Tweetchats, G+ groups and hangouts, LinkedIn groups, and Facebook groups.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Canon Digital Photography
BOTL
Archery Talk
T Nation
NAPP
FJR Forum
Yamaha FJR Forum
Dyxum

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I used to be on a lot of forums. But after 5 or six years of it and being the main admin on one I've burned out on them. Right now I just post here and in the spice works it community.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
C10forum.com
67-72 C10chevytrucks.com
Layitlow.com
H.A.M.B.
355nation.net
Socal355.com - admin/moderator
Norcal355.com - moderator

and of coarse BOTL

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm on about twenty forums focusing on gaming and technology, have left about a hundred over the years, and then have ten or so I occasionally visit over the month, and each year I join three or four new ones for a few months as well. All together, likely near fourty currently.
Can you post a few? I'm always looking for more ways to break the boredom when it hits.