What's new

What percentage is CC s ?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Aren’t you guys allowed 100 sticks per person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Under Obama, the restrictions were loosened to allow people traveling directly to Cuba on an approved trip to bring back up to 100 cigars. But only for those traveling directly to Cuba, not to other places in the world. And that loosening of restriction was eliminated by Trump.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Under Obama, the restrictions were loosened to allow people traveling directly to Cuba on an approved trip to bring back up to 100 cigars. But only for those traveling directly to Cuba, not to other places in the world. And that loosening of restriction was eliminated by Trump.
I think you can bring them in legally from anywhere, not just Cuba. I bought mine in Cozumel and brought them home without issue. I haven’t heard Trump has done anything restricting cigars.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think you can bring them in legally from anywhere, not just Cuba. I bought mine in Cozumel and brought them home without issue. I haven’t heard Trump has done anything restricting cigars.
This is what I thought also. I brought some back from France last summer without any issue.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Aren’t you guys allowed 100 sticks per person?

I've heard that number went to $2500 per person sometime last year, but havent looked into it. Doesn't really apply to me either way.
The only CC shop I've visited was in the Cayman Islands in 2016, and the prices were pretty outrageous. 4 smokes were $86, probably $60 worth online.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I've heard that number went to $2500 per person sometime last year, but havent looked into it. Doesn't really apply to me either way.
The only CC shop I've visited was in the Cayman Islands in 2016, and the prices were pretty outrageous. 4 smokes were $86, probably $60 worth online.
It’s the same as whatever the standard limits are for tobacco.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I rolled through customs with a backpack full of CCs this spring, declared them at purchase value (had receipt on me), and no one even bothered to ask about them.

Yet they ran sacked my wife’s luggage over a necklace, cut the box open, and took the paperwork... She was wearing it, but kept the box in her checked bag. I’m still waiting on the tax bill to show up for that one.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I also am holding around 300 NCs for a buddy at the Healey Shop, where I go for peace and relaxation during the week..:headphone::cigar:
I have been supplying him 12 or so each week for several years, so I do not have to smell the awful burning-diapers sticks he buys. :vomit:
worth the investment, I think.:happy:
SO, don't talk to me about bombs.............:stop:;):cool:

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also am holding around 300 NCs for a buddy at the Healey Shop, where I go for peace and relaxation during the week..:headphone::cigar:
I have been supplying him 12 or so each week for several years, so I do not have to smell the awful burning-diapers sticks he buys. :vomit:
worth the investment, I think.:happy:
SO, don't talk to me about bombs.............:stop:;):cool:
That’s great!