What's new

What percentage is CC s ?

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I am probably close to a 60/40 split right now, with NC's being the majority.

But that will be changing. I fell out of the cigar world for a bit because I got tired of chasing the newest thing. Everytime I turned around, there was a new cigar, or a new vitola, but was only available in certain locations. And being from NY, you could forget about them being here. So that meant buying any online, and most second hand. And you had to pay. Not only that, my palate was changing. Almost everything that I smoked was not good. Either too harsh, or maybe even aged out and just bland. I decided do some more research and look into cubans. And so far, I am glad I did. I cant keep my hands off of them to let them sit. I realize now, full flavor doesn't need to be overpowering. And that CC aren't more expensive, and a lot of times, even less so. You just need to look. I just have to keep telling myself not to worry about regional releases for now, and just keep trying different sticks. I do enjoy some NC still. I love Illusione, and really liking some of the Warped I have. But I am no longer chasing the Tats and the LP craziness, only to find that I was underwhelmed unfortunately.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. And if your'e new, get a PerfecDraw. Its already paid for itself for me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dont have a large surplus of cigars, around 400- 500 sticks on hand. I'm at maybe 15% , just dipped into the cc. Not sure if I would ever go over 50, there are many NC I like.
The other thread, top 5 cc has given me a nice list to try. I'll see where this ride goes.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
It has to be around 80% or so. I still stock my favorite NC but have gravitated toward CC the last few years.
I stock the petit Tatuaje Reserva 50 cabs. They're addicting! Especially with a few years on them. Regular Padron Londres are fantastic as well. I have a few boxes of other NC but other than that I buy singles.
Cuban tobacco has me hooked! Loving the thinner smokes overall. I also find I can smoke more CC due to the lower nicotine kick.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Down to probably 5-10% currently. I generally prefer CCs and wish it were the inverse, but after enough shipping issues, I just got tired of ordering them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
90% at +-600 sticks. Mostly boxes but a fair amount of loose and customs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I only have a few, but I plan to change that to around half... It's hard to beat a CC in the morning, or on a hot day!
I find myself backing off some of the NCs I enjoyed, gravitating towards the more tame mediums.. but still have a sweet spot for that Nicaraguan profile.