What's new

What price is a cheap, quality cigar to you?

What constitutes a cheap, quality cigar to you?

• Total voters

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
jlp brevas @ 1.60 per stick gets as good as it gets

bundles have dried up though and not as sure about the 5x5's

Last edited:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't let pricing dictate my taste but rather the other way around. I've had $15 cigars that taste like crap and a $2 cigar taste great...and vice versa. There are really good cigars out in the market that are inexpensive but are not the Big Brand cigar....it takes dedication to find the good ones and then keep em a secret so that they don't get expensive.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Life's too short to smoke cheap (bad) cigars.

I try to stay in the $5-$6 range. Plenty of good smokes on-line in that price point... not so much at B&M's.

Sadly, I overpay for some of my Favs at the local store.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Anything under $5 for cigars that I know are good is a bargain. Most I buy are in the $5-8 range and I don't like paying more than MSRP don't matter how hard to find it is.

CBC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got $1 don osvaldo dominicans and fumas (made from padilla's scrapings) w/a year on each. They are both exceptional, but they had to age. The osvaldos are available only at thompson. Mild and sweet w/a slight vanilla flavor and light leather. Not infused.

CBC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DON PEPIN'S CUBAN CLASSIC IS REASONABLY PRICED AND IS both complex and FULL-FLAVORED.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKKQq-rmXw"]YouTube - The Smoking Den - Don Pepin Garcia Black Label Cuban Classic Robusto - Cigar Review[/ame]