What's new

What the Hell are you drinking tonight.....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I started with Jack, ran out after 2 drinks now on to vodka...thanks to pharm for the vodka

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hey, man, no generalizations. . .:smokingbo I am drinking the biggest martini you have probably ever seen while smoking a nice Punch Punch from '97. . .IN THE HOUSE!! Pussies my ass! :grin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started out drinking Citron and soda with a splash of lime, but ran out of Citron and lime.

Not being one to just give up when things get tough, I found a bottle of cheap Vodka in the cabinet, and some lemon juice in the fridge.

Now I am drinking some weird concoction I will call a "Fizzy lemon drop with a bit of sugar and a Mint leaf".

Can't taste the mint leaf, but it does look really nice floating in the glass.

:)

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Corazon Reposado tequila. 4 shots will get you rite. Always remember that two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights will make one left. Thank you New Jersey.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hmmm. . .that Corazon Reposado is some of the very best. . .me likes. . .Tesoro and Herradura are also top shelf for a nice sippin' Tequila. . . :thumbsup: For you guys that may have had a bad experience with the cheap stuff; stick with the top shelf blue agave and you will not be disappointed. . .:grin:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
George T Stagg! new newest bestest buddy!! gonna have a few friends over, fire out back,,,, should be a hoot!