What's new

What the Hell are you drinking tonight.....

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hmmm. . .that Corazon Reposado is some of the very best. . .me likes. . .Tesoro and Herradura are also top shelf for a nice sippin' Tequila. . . :thumbsup: For you guys that may have had a bad experience with the cheap stuff; stick with the top shelf blue agave and you will not be disappointed. . .:grin:
Could not agree more. If get a chance I would also suggest the Milagro Anejo and Reposado, or if you like both get the Romance bottle. Very good.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
uh, i dont know what it was... but whatever..
That would be Bourbon.

George T. Stagg
(15 Year-old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey)

An extremely hearty whiskey. Stagg comes straight out of the barrel, uncut and unfiltered. Powerful and intense; add a few drops of mineral water, sit back and ponder the wonders of the universe.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Damn Randy. The old saying "liquor is quicker" means you don't have to, well unless you've got a really big tolerance, well...

do you happen to have a clean funnel?

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Could not agree more. If get a chance I would also suggest the Milagro Anejo and Reposado, or if you like both get the Romance bottle. Very good.
Hmmm. . .that Corazon Reposado is some of the very best. . .me likes. . .Tesoro and Herradura are also top shelf for a nice sippin' Tequila. . . :thumbsup: For you guys that may have had a bad experience with the cheap stuff; stick with the top shelf blue agave and you will not be disappointed. . .:grin:
Or might I suggest Corzo Anejos, I love this pic!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
got a bottle of cusano rojo mezcal,,, worm and all!!! any takers?