What's new

what to do with a crappy cigar?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dip the real terrible ones in your favorite liquor if you don't want to throw them out.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yep...Save your cigars you don't care for anymore (and maybe some that you do!)and the next BOTL troop bomb is the place they can go!
+1

Now that one of my buddies has given me some personal insight on what it is like to be deployed, away from his wife and kids on, I understand how troops would be pumped to smokes in the mail.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I keep my "unsmokeables" in a ziploc bag with a 65RH boveda pack. I hand them out at every party I go to.

Also interested in info on the next Troop Bomb - I'm new here so I'm wondering how/when are these organized?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
....I couldn't pawn them off on a serious smoker I think it would be insulting! Should I just bite the bullet and toss the over priced cigars I have?
Believe it or not, some serious smokers smoke Gurkas too. I'm a serious smoker and enjoy one or two (of the hundreds) different Gurkas. Yes, most Gurkas are overpriced and most I don't like. Don't worry about insulting people. Taste is subjective. There are quite a few cigars that I try, don't like, give the remainig to someone else to try, and they end up loving them.

Awesome you decided to bomb the troops and not just toss them. Those cigars will find a soldier that will enjoy them.