What's new

What to Expect When Ordering.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Is there anyway to quantify them then? Are the flavor descriptions in any way similar to a nc? Ya know, some brands known for fuller or lighter flavor?
Best way is to try them...

Be patient and do some research tho

There’s grey market and actual casas

I prefer seeing the box of cigars before buying them since I’m picky

And don’t form an opinion on construction/consistency based off of a 5 Cubans you got bombed in a PIF like @Glassman
:ROFLMAO:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. Sorry about the link.

I do home roll and have grown my own as well. I'm just new at the CC department. I have read a lot of reviews, but generally I will not put a huge amount of faith in them as truth usually lands in the middle. In fact, I usually read the bad ones first and see if they are consistent in complaints. Seems like a lot of great reviews on the vendor sites are people just wanting points or something else like that.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thanks guys. Sorry about the link.

I do home roll and have grown my own as well. I'm just new at the CC department. I have read a lot of reviews, but generally I will not put a huge amount of faith in them as truth usually lands in the middle. In fact, I usually read the bad ones first and see if they are consistent in complaints. Seems like a lot of great reviews on the vendor sites are people just wanting points or something else like that.
Nice!
Also, everyones palate is different, but you can read through the Habanos section and "what cc you Smokin" thread here and learn a lot about flavor and profile. There's other good reviews out there too.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
And the risk is worth it ...

:)

Not that you ever buy boxes anyway Lulz
We can't all be ballers like you Chuckles.
Best way is to try them...

Be patient and do some research tho

There’s grey market and actual casas

I prefer seeing the box of cigars before buying them since I’m picky

And don’t form an opinion on construction/consistency based off of a 5 Cubans you got bombed in a PIF like @Glassman
:ROFLMAO:
Hey, that's bullshit, I've smoked at least 7 or 8 cubans by now.... :hilarious:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CCs are almost universally mild. The old adage about them being stronger isn't really true.

Bolivar and Partagas are among the fuller bodied cubans though.

What do you like in a cigar?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I don't know where it came from but many who aren't cigar people seem to think Cubans are stronger than their NonCuban counterparts and the opposite is generally true.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I agree with you that they're not as strong, and you may be right about the non-cigar people thinking that. I just try not to associate too much with non-cigar people I guess. :ROFLMAO: