What's new

What vitolas would you like to see more of?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
So I've been smoking some culebras lately and I absolutely love them. The flavor, constuction and coolness factor of these are just awesome. Plus, they come in their own little coffins which is quite badass. They make excellent conversational pieces as well and its funny the looks you get from lighting one up when people have never seen one or don't know what they are.

Here's some companies and lines that I love to see kick out some culebra's:
1. LP No. 9 Culebra - How awesome would this be? Not like they're backed up enough with current demand or anything though so c'mon make my dream a reality. LOL
2. La Aurora Preferidios Cameroon - A personal favorite in the lancero size and some culebras would be sweet. I'm probably pipe dreaming though.
3. Illusione Epernay - Love every vitola of these and can't see how a culebra wouldn't be even better.
4. Man O War Virtue - Great blend, but I've only had larger RG sizes of these (Belicoso and Toro) so I wouldn't mind something smaller. Need to try the lonsdales too.
5. Oliva V Culebra - Yes, I know these were already made, but hell, make more! I heard these were great and I can't find any anywhere so help a brother out, Oliva!

But having said that what vitola's would you like to see your favorite brands/lines make more of?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Lanceros and Lonsdales in general. Really tired of everything having to be 52/54/60 even 70 and now news of an 80 ring, stop the madness!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Lanceros.
Petite Lanceros.
Coronas.
Petite Coronas.
Lonsdale.
Short Perfecto.
Short robusto / Rothschild.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to say Lanceros and Lonsdales, but looks like everyone and their mom beat me to it :waving:

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Lancero's and Lonsdales are starting to pick up in popularity but in reality these are sizes that cater to smokers who know what they are talking about and don't have the same kind of mass appeal of some of the larger RG stuff. Plus, it is much more difficult to roll blends in these sizes due to the small RG and usually only the better and more experiences rollers are capable of pushing out consistently good ones from what I understand.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lancero's and Lonsdales are starting to pick up in popularity but in reality these are sizes that cater to smokers who know what they are talking about and don't have the same kind of mass appeal of some of the larger RG stuff. Plus, it is much more difficult to roll blends in these sizes due to the small RG and usually only the better and more experiences rollers are capable of pushing out consistently good ones from what I understand.
I hear this all the time, that there's no mass appeal of skinny cigars (especially Habanos but that's for another time) yet any decent blend in a Lonsdale or Lancero is quite hard to get. I've been waiting on LP L40s and Don Carlos Lanceros since Noah was building the ark.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Liga Privada No. 9 Corona gordo.

I know that wasn't the question, but thats my answer.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I love the thinner vitolas and would like to see some torps under 50 gauge. I've had some mini torps from Perdomo and they were great. I'm thinking something between a 42 and 50. Probably a pipe dream but it would be nice.