What's new

What was your first box purchase?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
First box of cigars i would have to say was a box of Acid Kuba Kubas my old man got me. First box i purchased myself was a box of 5 vegas golds love the things as just daily/cheap smokes (not Somthin i feel bad handing to a fried for free)

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Royal Jamaica Coronas in the mid-1990s.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
I gave my boss at my last job a box of those for Christmas one year about then- he absolutely loved them. He called up the cigar shop I ordered them from and ordered 5 boxes. If I remember right the RJ had the tissue paper wrapped around them.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
First box was Oliva "O" Torpedo. They were real cheap and got a great CA review. This was back around 03-04. The O's were pretty mild, so aging wasn't much of an option. They're long gone now.

Second box was a better purchase....padron 3k maddies. Still have a couple of those that are almost ten years old.

Every year one box of K-series Padrons goes in to the humi. Most of 'em are in for a long rest.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ashamed to say that I've never purchased a box of cigars (I know); I've always been a single or bundle type of guy.

That being said, I've really been enjoying the Undercrown line lately, so I think I won't hang my head in shame too much longer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuban Romeo y Julieta short Churchill. Many sticks after this one in particular still remains on my top 3 list.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first box was CAO Anniversaire Maduros Robustos back in 2001-2 (I think) when they came in the square tubes... I actually still have about 5 of them, and they are much better than the current production sticks though they aren't as consistent in appearance. I actually gave several away at a new years party this past year. I still kick myself for not picking up the extremes because I held onto one for a few years and it was amazing when I finally smoked it... I don't buy many boxes as a rule, but that's really because of storage space more than anything.
Do you still have any extremes by chance? I’d pay a lot of money for them