What's new

What was your first box purchase?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Newbie mistake !! I bought a box of Man O War virtue just because it came with a free bundle of Macanudos !! Never ever smoking either one paid $125

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Newbie mistake !! I bought a box of Man O War virtue just because it came with a free bundle of Macanudos !! Never ever smoking either one paid $125
How much do you want for that box of virtues? I might be able to help you out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dunno yet... Never bought a box...

Thinking of springing for one of three boxes atm though..
Casa Miranda Robusto
Guillermo Leon Corona
Surrogates Crystal Baller

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AF Prince Phillip Maduros - I was poor and in college. Bought a box of Monte #2 with my first real pay check after college. Last box was Casa Fuente Robustos.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My first box was my go-to smoke at the time - Acid Kuba Kuba. It's still one of my favorites.

Bought a box of Oliva V 2012 Maduros this year. For $47 shipped it was too good to pass up.
Please tell me where you found this deal!
A box was on cigar monster for sixty something and I used a coupon code to get it down to $47. Everything you purchase on cigar monster has free shipping as well. Sorry to say it was a one time deal.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First box purchase for me was the little boris from corona last year. Learned about it on this forum so picked one up and I'mglad I did! Amazing smoke and I still have two left out of the box!!!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
price was always an issue for me on boxes so I sprang for what I thought was a damn good value; padron londres natural. Still have a few of them.