What's new

Whatcha snortin'?

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Hazelnut is amazing, it really taste like chocolate to me. The Lemon Grove is just what it sounds like....lemony haha and kinda lite. The Thor's hammer is the most tobacco flavor I've had in a snuff yet. Has a burn, but in a good way, not the "holy hell I've done too much" way.

Also I'm still putting an order in, I'm trying to get some more brothers involved so it worth the shipping.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I don't recall seeing anything about it. My first order, a few months back, It would not take my debit card online. A gentleman, don't know if his last name was Snuff, called me and took my info. Today went through fine. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am trying to quit smoking... Think this will take the edge off?
It could help. Of course, it's mostly on you. I assume you mean quit cigarettes. A cob and some Carter Hall are also helpful. I was a pack, maybe more, a day in '14 when I got interested in cigars. Between cigars, and a handful of pipes, I'm smoking about two cigarettes a day. My wife still smokes Marlboros, so some days I smoke a couple of hers, some days none, some days more. For YEARS I didn't want to quit. I enjoyed it. If you want to quit, I wish you luck. (if you cut back, cut back on caffeine first, if possible) One of my favorites is a good Scotch snuff, (tons of brands) readily available, and relatively cheap. You might want to try a pinch of it, before paying shipping for something else.