What's new

Whatcha snortin'?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Side effects for me are similar to when i have used other "nasal products" but less severe. I normally don't use much and a few times a day at most and then just have a little more nasal drip than usual. If I'm drinking heavily and not in an area I can smoke I use quite a bit and then get stuffy the next day. It seems to open up my sinuses during use though.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Any of the "snuff" veterans notice any long term side effects? Little or big? Smell, taste, nose issues, etc.

How much do you use, how often? (I'm a nicotine addict so I'm assuming I'd need more than some/most.
I use snuff all day while at work. I'm not sure how often - just every so often when I think of it or the mood strikes me. No noticeable affects to me. My nose as always been a little stuffy and it doesn't seem any better or worse after a couple months of snuff use.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good luck with the move brew.
I tried snuff back when I was 16 or so. An older guy in high school had his visor in his truck covered in the stuff. He would just wipe his finger across it and sniff. Back then I didn't have the nicotine tolerance I do now. I just remember a crazy buzz... Might dive into this myself. Seems like it would be convenient at work.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Ok so here's the run down so far:

Silver Dollar OG: amazing menthol kinda burns a tad thing..

Silver Dollar BlueBerry: Lack luster, blue berry is barely detectable.

Wilsons of Sharrow Extra Crumbs: Really digging this snuff. It's smoother than the Silver Dollar OG but has the same kind of kick. Really enjoyable.

Toque Kentucky Bourbon: This is another snuff with what started of as really weak flavor. I revisited it this morning right before I stepped outside to go to work. BOOM there it was, that bourbon taste/smell kicked me right in the face. I'm guessing that if your in an environment that has lots of crazy smells, these flavored ones will take a bit to really get what they offer.

I've already placed a second order with Mr. Snuff for more Wilsons and Silver Dollar OG, plus a few others to try. I really wish this stuff was easier to get stateside. That $12 shipping and having to wait a few weeks makes it a real pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Wilsons of Sharrow Extra Crumbs: Really digging this snuff. It's smoother than the Silver Dollar OG but has the same kind of kick. Really enjoyable.

Toque Kentucky Bourbon: This is another snuff with what started of as really weak flavor. I revisited it this morning right before I stepped outside to go to work. BOOM there it was, that bourbon taste/smell kicked me right in the face. I'm guessing that if your in an environment that has lots of crazy smells, these flavored ones will take a bit to really get what they offer.

I've already placed a second order with Mr. Snuff for more Wilsons and Silver Dollar OG, plus a few others to try. I really wish this stuff was easier to get stateside. That $12 shipping and having to wait a few weeks makes it a real pain.

Next time let us know before you place an order. Been holding off myself, but with poopal a group buy might make things better. Spread the shipping costs among the masses if you will

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Next time let us know before you place an order. Been holding off myself, but with poopal a group buy might make things better. Spread the shipping costs among the masses if you will
Damn I didn't think about that at all. Next order, which will probably be next week , I'll send some PMs out. Good idea, if your going to order before then I'd be game to group buy.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Locally, you can pick up a can of Scotch, just like grandma used to dip. The cost is a little more than some smaller portions, but no shipping. It's finer and drier, but very enjoyable.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So...the woman was curious about the snuff... She is a cigarette smoker. Offered her some the other night and got a resilient no. Tonight I whipped it out... And well... She just asked me if she could take it to work with her tommorow....hahahhaha.
So now I have to get his and her bullets. Have been checking out the bay and the selection is overwhelming. Just seeing if you guys have any specific recommendations.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Brew I would deff be interested in a group buy, esp since my card won't work on Mr snuffs website for some reason or another. We should get one organized.

Anywho.... This stuff is the BOMB!
Big flavor with a nice touch of menthol tingle. Can really sniff this stuff pretty hard without worrying about hitting the Ole throat.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So... I think I got bombed by Mr snuff.
Placed an order and just could not get their website to accept my card. So I just clicked pay by phone and went on my way. Works been busy and life has been a little hectic so I missed a call from them yesterday and have yet to get a chance to call back.
I was expecting my pipe tobbacco and my bullets to show up today... Had no idea what was in the little cylindrical shaped bag in my mailbox.

Sent free of charge. What a great reminder... Well played Mr.Snuff....well played..