What's new

Whatcha snortin'?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Polished off the bullet of silver dollar original and cracked into some Toque Kentucky Bourbon. I enjoy the silver dollar but this Kentucky Bourbon is really good. Very dry and fine and has a bit of sting that I actually enjoy

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Just polished off the last pinch from what I ordered last September. Fubar apricot. Didn't like it at all, which is why that's all that was left.

Thinking I'm gonna place an order with Mr Snuff tomorrow.

Hedges L260 was really the only one I liked a lot, I burned through a rather large tin of the snuff in no time even though I was trying to conserve.

Any recommendations for something similar? I'm planning on ordering a large amount of that, but will probably do some tagalongs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a big fan of old mill artisan Snuff... It is the best I've used, only been doin it for about a year and a half but I like it and on those cold New England days it's better then freezing with a cigar.
I'm also a fan of Samuel gawith mellow mint... It just nice all day

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe I've never heard of this in 31 years.
It seems very intriguing but at the same time not at all.
I don't think I'd ever try it just because of how sensitive my sinuses are, but intriguing none the less
Watched a few YouTube videos of some guys explaining ways to do this. Definitely would turn some heads in public, hahaha!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is something I've been curious about for quite some time. This thread pushed me over. I was grabbing a few cigars to give to a buddy who's moving Tuesday and noticed several tins of Silver Dollar, so I got a Cherry one. Just sat down to try it for the first time, and I already have a tip for those looking to try. I did the thing where I tapped some out on to the skin between my thumb and pointer finger, went to give it a sniff, snort, what ever, and somehow ended up puffing a little air out thus blowing a cloud of tobacco straight into my left eye. So for anyone else new, the flavors are far more muted when snuffing ocularly. As soon as I regain some better depth perception I'll be trying again.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm going to call attempt 2 a success, but feel free to call me names and say I did it wrong. I skipped any pre-dosing and took a snort straight from the hole in the can. It would appear that Silver Dollar snuff comes packed with millions of tiny ball-peen hammers that launch a full on assualt to the sinuses when sniffed. Despite the description, it's actually an interesting and pleasing sensation. A whole lotta menthol going on! I think I picked up some cherry, but faint enough that I could have willed myself into thinking it was there. A question for the snuffessionals, where does Silver Dollar brand place in your favorites, and what is your favorite Silver Dollar flavor? This is the first time I've seen any snuff locally, so it might end up being my only brand option.
Glad this thread helped me decide to try this out. Very interesting experience, one I plan to do often!