What's new

whats a good birthday cigar

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So my birthday is next Tuesday the 4th and whats a good cigar to have on my birthday?
That entirely depends on, well, everything. For you being a new smoker, I would say just having a cigar will be good, honeslty I wouldnt reccomend spending the money on a high budget stick like an opus x, padron 1926, kristoff woodlawn, etc. That 4 kicks I sent you is a very good smoke, what does your local cigar lounge have in stock?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
For the first few years of smoking...and even now...it’s hard to go wrong with a Fuente flor fina 8-5-8. Very solidly medium, should do you good without blowing out your palette.
That's at least the fourth time one of us have recommended he try an 8-5-8. It's almost like he's not listening, or is getting at something else...

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ha! They are 22 at my B&M.
'
Not sure if we have a Vendor here that can beat the prices...if so I would like to see it for future reference and would like to see good deals remain in house....if not see below.
$12.30 at Famous and Cigar Place IS $12.20....the more you buy the better the pricing.
Best Cigar Prices......5 pak is $56.99 and FREE SHIPPING* on all orders $49+ when you enter coupon code: FSNOVEMBER in your cart! https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/padron-anniversario-serie-1964-cigars/padron-anniversario-serie-1964-exclusivo-maduro-6097/

Cigar Place ....5 pak is $58 or $11.60....totally worth the price..... Im sure there are those who would split the cost of a box....these cigars get better over time so it's not like you'd be out of pocket. I keep 2 boxes at all times...it's like getting a box of Swiss Chocolate.

Last edited: