What's new

whats a good birthday cigar

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So my birthday is next Tuesday the 4th and whats a good cigar to have on my birthday?
Theres a special trick to choosing the perfect birthday smoke, started by Winston Churchill himself and then passed down by the generations:

Walk into your local B&M and stand by the humidor(s) or go into the walk-in. Close your eyes, unzip your fly, lift one leg and point straight ahead of you - preferably towards the row of Ghurkas. Start spinning in a circle while humming "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash, only stop spinning once you finish the song and be sure to keep your arm pointing straight out in front of you. Then open your eyes, walk straight to the counter and buy some grape swishers.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Theres a special trick to choosing the perfect birthday smoke, started by Winston Churchill himself and then passed down by the generations:

Walk into your local B&M and stand by the humidor(s) or go into the walk-in. Close your eyes, unzip your fly, lift one leg and point straight ahead of you - preferably towards the row of Ghurkas. Start spinning in a circle while humming "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash, only stop spinning once you finish the song and be sure to keep your arm pointing straight out in front of you. Then open your eyes, walk straight to the counter and buy some grape swishers.
(y):LOL:
giphy(3).gif

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
send me your address, I will send you one.:cool:
Same thing I just had for my Birthday almost a week ago.:cat:

easier than typing it all out...….:yawn:

Last edited:

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Well I'll ask in advance of my next birthday which is February 36th btw what cigar to smoke.

Also you got it wrong. I sit down like a girl and a run when I pee
LMAO

Well, you can't go wrong with a gurkha.. but if you're feeling fancy, maybe go for a red pack Acid. They're way better than the blue I told Camero to go for.. just didn't want him to scoop em all up!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
send me your address, I will send you one.:cool:
Same thing I just had for my Birthday almost a week ago.:cat:

easier than typing it all out...….:yawn:
Don't ruin him already Tom! He's only had a couple non infused smokes so far yet.

Besides, he acts like he's just fishing for bombs anyway... :meh: