What's new

What's Being Drank This Weekend

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Where do I begin....

Marker's Mark 46, Crown Black, Founder's Backwoods Bastard and Breakfast Stout, Left Hand 400 lb Monkey, Dragon's Milk, Samichlaus and Silent Night.

Last edited:

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
My boss gave me a bag of mini (50ml) bottles for christmas because he "got drunk and forgot" what I actually drink, so he got me a little of everything. I have successfully consumed too much of it in chat tonight.m Come Waitch me be a drunken fool.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Finished a bottle of Barolo wine. Damn fine.

Now I'm drinking a spicy dill pickle martini. God lord is it a tasty cocktail. I need to make my own pickles now just to make these cocktails because I know I could make better pickles than Vlassic.

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Jefferson Reserve bourbon after we closed at the shop tonight. good group of guys stayed, we turned out the lights and had a couple smokes. :)

Rating - 100%
209   0   0
27006 309th Ave SE, Ravensdale, WA, 98054
Going to the Seahawks/Saints playoff game tomorrow with my 8 year old son, pray for me. He played peewee football this season and his team was the saints, we live in Seattle so he is conflicted. Should he root for the saints or the seahawks? It will be interesting to say the least.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to the Seahawks/Saints playoff game tomorrow with my 8 year old son, pray for me. He played peewee football this season and his team was the saints, we live in Seattle so he is conflicted. Should he root for the saints or the seahawks? It will be interesting to say the least.
Go Seahawks!!!!!

Gonna have a Crown or two watching the game..