What's new

What's Being Drank This Weekend

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Wife and I went out to Outback for dinner tonight. Ordered the Sam Adams Seasonal and the waiter started to say "It's Oktoberfest.", but before he could even get to the "fest" part I practically shouted that'll do :grin:. So pleased that it's that time of the year, even if I have to endure the colder temperatures. A few more months and the pumpkin ale should start hitting the shelves :drool:.

Dan

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Started the night with a Rogue Captain Sig Northwestern Ale....

Now onto a Full Sail Sanctuary Belgian Style Dubbel......

Not a bad beer night thus far.....for a Tuesday anyway ;) :bottle:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Wife and I went out to Outback for dinner tonight. Ordered the Sam Adams Seasonal and the waiter started to say "It's Oktoberfest.", but before he could even get to the "fest" part I practically shouted that'll do :grin:. So pleased that it's that time of the year, even if I have to endure the colder temperatures. A few more months and the pumpkin ale should start hitting the shelves :drool:.

Dan
Their Oktoberfest is my favorite seasonal they make. My usual go to session beer is Boston Lager though.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0

Dan
There's like six different pumpkin ales in the beer stores around me right now. Maybe they take longer to get to MO? Or maybe it depends on what beer sells at stores in MO?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Dan
....just bought a case. Getting ready for the cooler weather.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
....just bought a case. Getting ready for the cooler weather.
I wish there was cooler weather. I miss living up north. This 100+ weather in september is crap. :argh:

At least I'll be on vaca next week back up north to visit some family. Be nice to be in more reasonable 60-80 degree temps. Be time for some more heartier beers once I get there.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
100+ September, what is it during the summer? I think im going with my good ole iced Taylor's port this weekend, gotta pick which stick im lining up for the weekend...hmmmmmm?

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
100+ September, what is it during the summer? I think im going with my good ole iced Taylor's port this weekend, gotta pick which stick im lining up for the weekend...hmmmmmm?
This is still the summer. Lol. We had 68 days over 100 last year. This ear has been more mild, but won't be below 90 til October or so.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Their Oktoberfest is my favorite seasonal they make. My usual go to session beer is Boston Lager though.
The Black Lager and Oktoberfest are my favs from Sam Adams. Pretty soon though the Pumpkin Ales should start hitting the shelves :drool: :grin: :drool: and that is my absolute favorite time of year (for beer at least). I can never seem to buy enough to last me through the rest of the year :cursing:.

Dan