What's new

What's Being Drank This Weekend

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Bought one of the new Sapporo summer beers (Japan release). It's actually a happushu, but it's surprisingly good. Almost as good as the Sapporo Black Label (aka Draft), but the aftertaste is a little too bitter. Exellent for a happoshu, but not as good as the new Mugitohp (a new happoshu tat actually tastes like good beer!). Since it's so close to the Black Label, I'll just stick with that.for $0.80 more per 500ml can.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Drank quite a few Zim Zala Bims last night. It's a drink out of a recipe book I have.

2oz Tequila
2 tsp St. Germain
2 tsp Orange Bitters, Regans No.6 is recommended but I used 1 tsp gin barrel aged Fee Brothers and 1 tsp Agnostura Orange
1 tsp powdered sugar
Lemon twist

Combine ingredients in mixing glass with ice. Pour, wring lemon twist to get the oils in the drink. Enjoy. These are amazingly good just don't forget the 2tsp of St. Germain because I did while intoxicated last night and immediately knew something was way out of balance with out that flavor and sweetness. Plus it's real fun to say the drink's name especially when you've had four.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
enjoyed a bottle of Santa Margerita pinot grigio with my wife last night.

oh, and a couple big Sapporo beers at the Japanese Steakhouse.