IBA specified ingredients*
4.5cl Dark rum
3.5cl Fresh orange juice
3.5cl Fresh pineapple juice
2cl Fresh lemon juice
1cl Grenadine syrup
1cl Sugar syrup
3 or 4 dashes Angostura bitters
Preparation Pour all ingredients, except the bitters, into shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Pour into large glass, filled with ice. Add Angostura bitters, “on top”. Garnish with cocktail cherry and pineapple.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Bought one of the new Sapporo summer beers (Japan release). It's actually a happushu, but it's surprisingly good. Almost as good as the Sapporo Black Label (aka Draft), but the aftertaste is a little too bitter. Exellent for a happoshu, but not as good as the new Mugitohp (a new happoshu tat actually tastes like good beer!). Since it's so close to the Black Label, I'll just stick with that.for $0.80 more per 500ml can.
All I recognize in this post is "Sapporo". Reading it reminds me of listening to a bunch of squirrels talking...I have no idea what it all means!!! Good stuff.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
enjoyed a bottle of Napa Chardonnay and a bottle of 2007 poso robles cabernet. nothing serious but it's always nice to enjoy a couple bottles with the wife. gonna be a good night in bed for sure.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Having some JAB EXO Rum. It is made by one of the Bacardi brothers and only sold at their flag ship store here in the Bahamas. Hands down the best rum I have ever had. Smooth like no other, with vanilla and apricot flavors aplenty. You need to come to the Bahamas just for this.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Dows 2003 Vintage Port,

Going to decant for 3+ hours and monitor its progress along the way.

Need to think of what cigar to enjoy with the port and then head inside at 9pm for The Walking Dead.

P1030595.jpg

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I just picked up quite a few 2007 bottles for a steal two weeks ago.
2007 bottles of what? Port? If so, I usually do not drink vintage port as its too expensive and usually go for the LBV's or single quinta's.

In the case of the 2003, I got two bottles 50% off. Each was $76 so for $40 a bottle with tax I could not say no.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I just picked up quite a few 2007 bottles for a steal two weeks ago.
2007 bottles of what? Port? If so, I usually do not drink vintage port as its too expensive and usually go for the LBV's or single quinta's.

In the case of the 2003, I got two bottles 50% off. Each was $76 so for $40 a bottle with tax I could not say no.
Yep vintage port. The PA State stores had it online for BIG sale. I paid less than $20 a bottle for 2007 vintage port. I like it but typically don't buy it either due to price, but I couldn't pass that up.