What's new

What's Being Drank This Weekend

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
These were brought back for me from the US. I was told that they sell it at the Calgary Costco only. For $45.99, I could drink this easily and not feel guilty. Not overly complex however, an easy dram to kick back and have some good conversations with.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
These were brought back for me from the US. I was told that they sell it at the Calgary Costco only. For $45.99, I could drink this easily and not feel guilty. Not overly complex however, an easy dram to kick back and have some good conversations with.
Sounds great; ill have to look into the locations. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just tapped house island ipa... customer's love it. ..I am still addicted to yards ipa.... both are on draft

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Cabin Fever maple-flavored whisky. $12 and tastes good enough w/ coke zero when you're already drunk. AWESOME with Liga Privadas! If they made this shit when I was in HS I'd hafta pry the girls off me with a crowbar!

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
daily

water- 60ozs of it today, averaging @ 20ozs every few hrs

i find it beneficial on the, more booze/less head trauma equation

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Finishing off the weekend in style... Finally busted open my one & only bottle of Parker's Heritage Cognac Finished Bourbon. My oh my does the cognac round it out and makes it scary drinkable, even at 100 proof.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
After happy hour at the public kitchen next to where i work in savannah (http://www.thepublickitchen.com/ and trying a espresso martini I grabbed a few small bottles to try. I have a espresso maker and figured what the hell.

Tried my hand at a espresso martini. Called for kalua and creme de cacao but went with patron cafe dark and no creme de cacao.

Very good but think the creme de cacao would make it perfect.

All in all a very tasty beverage and the caffeine takes it from a dower to a upper. Going to perfect my recipe soon.

P1030907.jpg

P1030908.jpg

Thinking about moving on to a Stone Espresso RIS, only seems fitting.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
After happy hour at the public kitchen next to where i work in savannah (http://www.thepublickitchen.com/ and trying a espresso martini I grabbed a few small bottles to try. I have a espresso maker and figured what the hell.

Tried my hand at a espresso martini. Called for kalua and creme de cacao but went with patron cafe dark and no creme de cacao.

Very good but think the creme de cacao would make it perfect.

All in all a very tasty beverage and the caffeine takes it from a dower to a upper. Going to perfect my recipe soon.

View attachment 31378

View attachment 31379

Thinking about moving on to a Stone Espresso RIS, only seems fitting.
That looks very tasty! I use baileys or Kahlua in my morning coffee some days, I need to try that with creme de cacao now. Thanks for the post :tiphat: