What's new

What's for dinner?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tonight is Chicken breast with cranberry vegetable stuffing and southern style buttermilk biscuits.....Its awesome and surprisingly my mother ordered it for me from QVC.....who woulda thought

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marinated a london broil on Friday and threw it on the grill last night, served it with a cold beet, horseradish & cilantro salad. The meal paired beautifully with a Rhone blend from California's central coast.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
This is bullshit... My wife is making me eat my peas to set an example for the baby. When I countered with the fact she is too young to know or care she countered with her being in charge of whether we have intercourse or not. Time to eat my peas for the first time in 23 years

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is bullshit... My wife is making me eat my peas to set an example for the baby. When I countered with the fact she is too young to know or care she countered with her being in charge of whether we have intercourse or not. Time to eat my peas for the first time in 23 years

LOL. Could be worse, some of those baby foods are just nasty.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Looks good 40. Nice touch with the onion rings. My Mrs won't let us own a deep fryer, so I have to find em at small town hockey rinks on weekends.