What's new

What's for dinner?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
Went down to the Grand Cayman fish market this afternoon, where the local fishermen sell their daily catch to the public. Had a freshly caught whole snapper chopped into steaks, marinated them in a Hawaiian-inspired pineapple juice based marinade, and grilled those bad boys with some veggies. Pretty tasty. Had a Partagas Lusitania for dessert.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dinner last night was Fried Chicken from Popeyes, try to do it every Tuesday as it is $1.69 for a Leg & Theigh. I get (2) Tuesday specials. I eat chicken, no time to taker pictures. YUM YUM.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Tacos tonite for us. Nothing special though since the wife is working late. Simple ground beef and Old El Paso taco kit. Given time (ie not having to chase the three year old!!) I'd make it a bit fancier / other meats / spices / etc. But tonite is just beef and the kit.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Tacos tonite for us. Nothing special though since the wife is working late. Simple ground beef and Old El Paso taco kit. Given time (ie not having to chase the three year old!!) I'd make it a bit fancier / other meats / spices / etc. But tonite is just beef and the kit.
It's a staple in our house. Usually with ground turkey breast or ground venison and add a little extra spices, a chopped jalapeno and always add a half jar of Herdes red salsa to the pan. Good stuff!