Rating - 100%
86   0   0

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Hearth & Home Grandma's Kitchen in the cob
how was it, im a big fan of H&H blends as a whole, but not typically an aro fan
Was ok but I'm not really sure if I like it yet. Will need to try a few more bowls for sure. I didn't really get the usually Aro taste /aroma. Really tasted more burley than anything.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
no sexy pix, but shared a bowl of captain earle honor blend in my nording, catching up with some buddies, who allowed me to share some '08 christmas cheer with them (thanks, steve, they got a WOW moment off it!).

also, you're right, the cp'n earl stuff is SOLID, and imma check out more of them. o)

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Finally back from working a festival all week in CT and celebrated with a bowl of Molto Dolche in my newly restored Nording. I need to post pics of a few restores when I unpack the camera.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
no sexy pix, but shared a bowl of captain earle honor blend in my nording, catching up with some buddies, who allowed me to share some '08 christmas cheer with them (thanks, steve, they got a WOW moment off it!).

also, you're right, the cp'n earl stuff is SOLID, and imma check out more of them. o)
try Stimulus Package- epic...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Some HH Larry's Blend in the Harlekin with thanks again to andysc83. I haven't found many Lat heavy blends that I dig, but this one just works for me. Probably not the best blend to smoke in my bedroom/office but that's why I gabbed the smallest bowl I had. Goes really well with my Indain Peaberry home roast.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Samuel Gawith flake. In a corn cob pipe. Both from Javajunkie.... Thank you again brother. Not too sure how to pack this flake stuff but it seems to be smoking ok, a bit on the wet side though.