What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Samuel Gawith flake. In a corn cob pipe. Both from Javajunkie.... Thank you again brother. Not too sure how to pack this flake stuff but it seems to be smoking ok, a bit on the wet side though.
Most flakes do. I try to pull them out to dry on my desk a few hours before I smoke them which helps for me at least.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Samuel Gawith flake. In a corn cob pipe. Both from Javajunkie.... Thank you again brother. Not too sure how to pack this flake stuff but it seems to be smoking ok, a bit on the wet side though.
Most flakes do. I try to pull them out to dry on my desk a few hours before I smoke them which helps for me at least.
Sweet I'll have to remember that next time.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That thing is definitely big, that poker I got from Dave is insane though. I could fit several flakes in they're comfortably
So how many can you smoke in a sitting before turning green? Ha ha.
Dunno, the post I made about having Penzance in it was it's inaugural smoke. I think I only 2 or 3 in there. Couldn't imagine filling it with full Virginia or something stronger

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have no idea. I took Clint's lead and emptied a bunch of bags with just a bit left in each into a mason jar marked "potpourri". Several different aros are in this bowl.

Pipe is one from Shawn that I restored earlier this week.