What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Bro u made that thing shine up like a new penny. That funky curved shank looks very cool now.
Thanks! The crappy iPhone pics don't show it because the contrast is off but the stem actually *is* black again. And she really does smoke well, too. Got a little bit of gurgling throughout the smoke but a pipe cleaner easily went down the stem and got rid of it.

And that's a HUGE bowl. As you can see in the top picture, the bowl is about 3/4 full. I have three medallions of the Luxury Bullseye Flake in there!

I was outside, sitting down while I had it. When I finally stood up a couple of hours later, I realized how much Vitamin N there is in that baccy! :rofl:

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
SPC Mississippi River in a 1940 Kaywoodie Supergrain smooth billiard.
The Mississippi River is another one I've fallen in love with.
Me too thanks to my newbie thrashing. Went ahead and placed an order for the 8 oz tin the other day.
I could smoke this every day- all day. It's really that good-period
Agreed. It's in my top 3 for sure. My favorite English blend. I'm down to about 4oz and feeling low. It's a regular bulk buy for me

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Me too thanks to my newbie thrashing. Went ahead and placed an order for the 8 oz tin the other day.
Agreed. It's in my top 3 for sure. My favorite English blend. I'm down to about 4oz and feeling low. It's a regular bulk buy for me
I've found that smokingpipes bulk is better than P&C- more kake chunks. P&C is almost all shake now if it matters to you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you like Mississippi River give Plum Pudding a try also. Both very tasty blends.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've had both and I like them both.

Not sure I can articulate *why* but Mississippi River edges out the Plum Pudding as my choice of the two. It's close, though.
I agree here, but have only had one bowl of the plum pudding so I can't formulate a complete opinion yet. Both are excellent though IMO and I NEED more of both. Damn TAD is acting up...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not sure I can articulate *why* but Mississippi River edges out the Plum Pudding as my choice of the two. It's close, though.
I agree here, but have only had one bowl of the plum pudding so I can't formulate a complete opinion yet. Both are excellent though IMO and I NEED more of both. Damn TAD is acting up...
I hear ya. On my next baccy order I plan to get at least 8oz each of Plum Pudding and Mississippi River and at least 1lb of H&H Anniversary Kake (another of my favorites).

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

And I should add that I am still quite a pipe n00b so, like cigars, I am sure my tastes will change.

I did notice this morning that I did get some tongue bite; near the end of the bowl last night, I totally fucked up a relight and did it.

Brushing my teeth this morning was like chewing on tin foil!

Rating - 100%
84   0   0

And I should add that I am still quite a pipe n00b so, like cigars, I am sure my tastes will change.

I did notice this morning that I did get some tongue bite; near the end of the bowl last night, I totally fucked up a relight and did it.

Brushing my teeth this morning was like chewing on tin foil!
biotene and don't smoke those VAPers too dry

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Comoy's double English in a recent restoration project of mine. A Wally Frank Rhodesian I picked of the bay. Love this pipe but first time smoking it.