What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
FINAL UPDATE: i'm going to quit this bowl and go eat some tootsie rolls out of the cat's litter box to get the taste of this baccy out of my mouth.
Had that feeling once. Funny thing is it was with a C&D tobacco as well... Yale on the other hand for me was a very nice English blend. I found it to be little lacking on Latakia. However sometimes I go back to that as a way to clear off other harder flavor Lats or VaPer. It is like a few others I have smoked of C&D a full flavor smoke for sure. Not one that I would smoke in every pipe everyday. Sorry you didn't find it enjoyable, Maybe in a different pipe it would be more enjoyable.
Smoking some SL in a Arlington str8 pipe. nice smoke for a mid afternoon smoke.
James

PS. Awesome Looking Pipe
Funny, I was thinking that it could use a bit more Latakia in it. I have some that I will try blending in. This was my first bowl of it so a different pipe or something different to drink with it may make a difference.

That bulldog was part of a bomb a couple of months ago. It smokes great and the bowl doesn't heat up too badly because of its thickness.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Don't know why I am in soooo bad need of same type Apple Aromatic but will have some to try in a few days. Had to order some don't know why I have been craving something I haven't had in long time. So today smoking some Mac Baren Cube Silver in my Indian head Meerschaum. Hope you all have an enjoyable day

James

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know why I am in soooo bad need of same type Apple Aromatic but will have some to try in a few days. Had to order some don't know why I have been craving something I haven't had in long time. So today smoking some Mac Baren Cube Silver in my Indian head Meerschaum. Hope you all have an enjoyable day

James
Which one did you order? I have had DE Harvest on the Hudson and thought it was pretty good.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Which one did you order? I have had DE Harvest on the Hudson and thought it was pretty good.
Well I have a foundness for Hearth & Home so staying with that tobacco I thought Hearth & Home Signature Caramel Apple Pie would be a good start. Sillem's Red. Don't know what made me go there LOL but thought nice looking Tin and why not try something new.

James

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Right now smoking some Hearth & Home Blackhouse in a Medico Gold Crest. Very nice pipe and tobacco combo. However with Hearth & Home I have yet to find a pipe that I can't smoke it in and have it taste bad or have burn issues. Don't have to dry the tobacco it is great right out of the Tin. Oh wait ok there is one lOL. Not 100% cool with Magnum Opus! It is the only one that I found so far that works better in big bowls or a Cob. Tobacco taste good. Just Briar Picky

James

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have a foundness for Hearth & Home so staying with that tobacco I thought Hearth & Home Signature Caramel Apple Pie would be a good start.
James
I'm also a fan of Russ's H&H blends so don't blame you for sticking with a proven blender.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Right now smoking some Hearth & Home Fusilier's Ration in my Dr Grabow Duke. Last pipe was same Tobacco in the Royal Duke that was next to the loaded Duke now. Wanted to see if there was a change in the Flavors. No is just the same. Only this Duke right now smokes little hot. Little different thickness may account for that. Still taste great.

James