What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only had two bowls of SL so far. It's a good English but my impression so far is that for the price it doesn't stand out enough from some of the other Englishes I smoke. This opinion may change as I smoke more of it. I will definitely pick some more up should there be a good sale.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Today in my Dr. Grabow Freehand 04 smoking some F&K Lancer Slices formerly known as Charles Fairmon Lancer Slices. Very nice tobacco, Not one I would put on my daily smoke rotation but smokes nice. Pre Light is very woodsy with hints of smoker taste like when you are BBQ or smoking something. From the looks of the tobacco and pre draw it gives me the idea that this will be very heavy in lat. However once this is lit it is very smooth, The latakia is very well balanced in the blend. nice smooth smokey flavor Creamy nutty coffee. Only thing I find to be unpleasing is that it takes a few tries to get it to burn. Once it is burning well I like the smoke that comes from the bowl when resting. I did only pack 1/2 a bowl seeing this is a larger bowl.

James

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I have only had two bowls of SL so far. It's a good English but my impression so far is that for the price it doesn't stand out enough from some of the other Englishes I smoke. This opinion may change as I smoke more of it. I will definitely pick some more up should there be a good sale.
I always recommend giving a baccy a few bowls before forming a final opinion. For that matter, if I still don't like it, I jar it and come back to it later- often finding I do later. I also love Skiff Mixture by SG.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dunhill deluxe navy rolls in my briar.
Dunhill just makes for a great presentation, how did u like them, any comparisons with say davidoff flake medallions or ps lbf
Dave- brother those are in my top 10. They are in a different league than the others. Are you saying you haven't had them?? If so....
Mental note made and ever expanding list continues to grow... And yes, I love seeing Dave get smacked so I hope this is where this is headed. Lol