What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Love Aromatic and this one is by far the most moist. Helps color Meerschaum well. Any time I want a sweet tobacco this is the one. Another is Mac Baren The Cube Silver. Both are high on the Aromatic list for me.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh you may be in trouble now......a brother that loves aros
Great.. dislike there is no cancel button. Started this once before, anyway. Moving was delayed but the 2nd April renting rig, loading and will be living in New town. Have a couple packages going out soon after landing. However address on drop ship will be my old one..... packages I send will have to and from the same person.... want to make sure they get the package after all... So unless it is waiting for that one day I slip up and give my address. I am fine. I am forgetful sometimes...

Smoking some Captain Black in a Cob..... then some in a Meerschaum that was gifted to me by @javajunkie.
When I get to Sacramento I think I am going to smoke the Meerschaums and cobs for a couple months to work on coloring the Meerschaum pipes.. have loads of Projects to keep me busy for a while. Next fall maybe before I can smoke some Briar again...... Cobs and Meers easy to smoke and go.

Happy Smoking.
James