What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I believe you can get the same pipe minus the st patty day engraving in the Aran series.
Thanks for the heads up! I do love that engraving though. I have a 4 leaf clover tattoo and dig the shamrock. Nothing I liked on the bay which is just as well. My wedding is next week and I shouldn't be spending any more money.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was that Six Pence? I almost put in my last order because of the name alone lol.

As for what I had in my pipe today - this afternoon I smoked a small bowl of Dunhill EMP in my Pipo on my way to a luncheon meeting! It was awesome... but I note that I am reaching for the Dunhill EMP and Nightcap more and more often. I think I like the stuff :).

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How was that Six Pence? I almost put in my last order because of the name alone lol.

As for what I had in my pipe today - this afternoon I smoked a small bowl of Dunhill EMP in my Pipo on my way to a luncheon meeting! It was awesome... but I note that I am reaching for the Dunhill EMP and Nightcap more and more often. I think I like the stuff :).
Emp & nightcap are great smokes :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I had a bowl of EMP on the way home, and I think this is better. It starts out meaty-- ironic because it looks like beef jerky-- and then mellows out. It's a little bright right now (as is the jack knife) but I expect with some rest it will smooth out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Emp & nightcap are great smokes :)
They really are.

I (the noob) have made an interesting observation with respect to pipe tobacco's. I read a lot of guys talking about daily smoking tobacco's. I always assumed they meant a milder smoke - something you could smoke all day. I have 14 blends and I like all but one - but I keep reaching for the Dunhill and Sillem's. Out of all of my blends, it seems those are becoming my daily smokers - even though they aren't necessarily the mildest blends.

Well that's my interpretation today anyway lol. I love the variety! I have another 8 to 10 blends coming in Friday. Maybe I'll find another? Maybe I'll become overwhelmed lol?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a bowl of EMP on the way home, and I think this is better. It starts out meaty-- ironic because it looks like beef jerky-- and then mellows out. It's a little bright right now (as is the jack knife) but I expect with some rest it will smooth out.
Thanks brother!