What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

A few days ago @rdomfoto dropped a huge bag of McClelland No. 2035 Dark Navy Flake on me. Wasting no time, a sample went in the bowl yesterday, in my Briarbird Albatross Rhodesian.
Thanks for the baccy, Rob, and for the pipe, J!
I mean, really, it was on your ToWL and can you truly tell if you like something until you've smoked half a pound of it?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dan, a 12 pack usually retails around $5 US and regularly found on sales for $3. Every once in a while Target will have them 4/$10. ($2.50 US for 12 cans)
There used to be A&W burger joints around where they had their root beer on tap. SO good! Haven't seen one in a while, though. Not sure if the chains have closed down or not...
They are still around! I have seen a few when I'm on the road. But the one I always remember I've been going to since I was a kid. When I go camping in Otter Creak in North western Ky. Right next to Fort Knox, I always hit up the A&W there.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I forgot my damned pipes at work!!! And I still haven't sold the Georgia Peach Briar Pipe, so I'm thinking about breaking it in! Unless one of you guys wants to buy it! I know I'm not supposed to sell anything but nobody wants to do a trade or the line is months out, so I'm gonna give it another week or so and then opt for the cash deal. I will send the pipe first though. Just PM me an offer. I'm not trying to make money on it, just trying to make sure it gets to someone who will enjoy it and re coupe what I have put into it in materials. But please don't offer 20 bucks or something like that. So if you like it let me know.
I made it about two months ago out of a piece of 15 year aged briar. 20150913_063836-1.jpg If it's not sold by tomorrow, it's my new puffer :) Also all of my pipes are hand carved that means no machines just knives. Outside of my hand drill for the draught, tenon and bowl and the buffing wheel to make it shiny. If you get it and don't like it before you have smoked out of it you can send it back. I'm not a sensitive guy so I want honest opinions about my pipes.

I made this pipe larger in the hopes that it would give a cooler smoke and be a moisture eliminator. cb804f6c2cb90c5f67f2de2e516f1350.jpg