What's new

What's in your bowl today

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
party winding down to the last couple, pulled out the briars with my guys ed and kenny, sharing some three nuns.

BTW, this was my savinelli serie III natural, that started out looking like an unfinished pine derby car. o)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
@Javajunkie How was the Three Nuns? My local shop has it but I have been considering ordering it. I think the shop wanted $21 a tin? Is that pretty high or in the range you've seen it?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hosh, the three nuns is a solid VaBur, a subtle background sweetness, a spice i would attribute to perique normally. it is not a flashy blend, but it is satisfying on a subtle and understated way. mind you, only two bowls in.

but $21 is bullshit. does that reflect your local taxes? i honestly haven't bought it, it was a hook up from a buddy, but it isn't twice as good as escudo.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
loaded up some SPC plum pudding, that dustin dropped into my lap, into that aldo for the ride home. interesting blend; lat bomb, but a dry sweet plum note. REALLY going to be paying attention on my next pass of this.

dustin, thanks for the opportunity. oh, and LAY OFF THE STAGG! save some to toast the kinder, you're gonna need it! o)

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
loaded up some SPC plum pudding, that dustin dropped into my lap, into that aldo for the ride home. interesting blend; lat bomb, but a dry sweet plum note. REALLY going to be paying attention on my next pass of this.

dustin, thanks for the opportunity. oh, and LAY OFF THE STAGG! save some to toast the kinder, you're gonna need it! o)
Glad you enjoy the puddin'!! I will try to lay off, but damn it's good!!