What's in your bowl today

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Exotique in a Fukashiro
Did you ever get that joe case you were waiting for? If so how'd it smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Joe emailed me about a month ago saying it would be done that week. I've forgotten about it but not given up yet...gonna keep nagging.
Let us know when you get it! I really like his pipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Just lit up the Drew Estate Heirloom Cherry, definitely not what I expected. This is really good but not overpowering.
So its an Aro but when you say not what you expected, you mean like a non aro kinda smoke?
The aroma was super strong and delightful but when I lit it up it was a light aromatic. So much that you could still taste the great Virginia and Burley that was in it. I just posted a review.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
no time for a cigar tonight, so loaded my DGE nose-poker with OGS rolling home.

note: am i the only one with compulsions about open tins? i keep switching between OGS and balkan saseini as i like having ONE open VA style and ONE english. and a tin of meat pie because I had to try the new shit. o)

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
note: am i the only one with compulsions about open tins? i keep switching between OGS and balkan saseini as i like having ONE open VA style and ONE english. and a tin of meat pie because I had to try the new shit. o)
Once you jar your stash up, you prolly won't care as much. I've been just randomly grabbing a jar & surprising myself lately. :)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Once you jar your stash up, you prolly won't care as much. I've been just randomly grabbing a jar & surprising myself lately. :)
I have converted everything to jars now. It's freaking great man.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I have converted everything to jars now. It's freaking great man.
Im still in the process of switching over. I just downloaded a template last night to make my labels all fancy like and crap. I jarred up 4 last night while I was setting my samples aside for my pipe n00b.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0