What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
^^^^^This is all I'm seeing right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shut it, nobody asked you! :stinkfinger:
in the same vein - I think MacBaren HH Latakia flake is very similar as well
Good to know. I have some that was gifted I haven't dug into yet, I guess I will go back to back to back.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Last watching the Cubs with my buddy sharing some good beer.
First: Ford and Haig Navy Flake with thanks to @MoldMan. I'm going to save my final judgement until I have a few more bowls. Quality tasting VA, quite a bit of grassiness and then there was a floral component I went back and forth between liking and disliking. Will try again on a fresh palate.

Second was some Five Brothers with thanks to @Whtwtrman79 in my Ian Barnes to help build some cake. The online reviews of this were pretty funny. Seems to be like or hate it. Very straightforward burley, not complex, but easy to light and burns easy and clean.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't posted for a couple of days but several bowls of each:
Irish Flake, Mac Baren Virginia Flake, Dunhill Elizabethan, and various Milan Tobacconist's English blends. Busy weekend all around! Milan Tobacco is my local B&M, if anyone hasn't tried some of their blends, I think anyone could find something to enjoy. Check them out they have been in business 100+ years!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Haven't posted for a couple of days but several bowls of each:
Irish Flake, Mac Baren Virginia Flake, Dunhill Elizabethan, and various Milan Tobacconist's English blends. Busy weekend all around! Milan Tobacco is my local B&M, if anyone hasn't tried some of their blends, I think anyone could find something to enjoy. Check them out they have been in business 100+ years!
After I got my pipe starter kit from CI a few years back they were the first shop I ordered from. I got one of their samplers, English blends and aromatics. I'm not generally a fan of aromatics but I enjoyed theirs,I really enjoyed their English blends. Thank you for reminding me to revisit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After I got my pipe starter kit from CI a few years back they were the first shop I ordered from. I got one of their samplers, English blends and aromatics. I'm not generally a fan of aromatics but I enjoyed theirs,I really enjoyed their English blends. Thank you for reminding me to revisit.
I'm not an aromatic fan either, I have heard that their aros are pretty good from others as well. I did try the Colonial Pastime which is a aromatic with Latakia in it. It's not bad every now and then. Their English blends are pretty good!