What's new

What's in your bowl today

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

St. James flake on the ride home from work today. This stuff is good, I understand why they sell it in 250g boxes
Make sure you don't put leaded fuel in your car. I find it funny that cars still have that warning. Then again, some person out there would probably put diesel or ethanol in without that warning.

Back to topic. I'm finishing up GL Pease Maltese falcon from last years pipe pass. Very good English with a silky, velvety taste to it on the retrohale. Very nice.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I don't know when that switch would have been made but this truck is almost 30 years old. I'd be curious where I could even find ethanol or leased fuel in California, seems like something they would put you in jail for if you tried to sell it. Also I've known more than one person to either put diesel in a gas car or gas in a diesel car lol.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Escudo. First time. This is from the sample @redneck_toy sent me. I really like it. I think I'm leaning toward VaPers more than English blends so far. But if I were smoking an English blend I'd probably say the opposite lol. Anyway, now I am really getting curious as to what the 20 year old tin my pops sent me is going to be like.