What's new

What's in your bowl today

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
CGR... The deer don't care about the tobacco smell? I know general smoke doesn't bother them but...
It was pretty windy and people were still moving back into the wood so I wasn't too worried about it. That being said, I know a lot of people smoke cigarettes in their stands and I've heard some cigar guys say they smoke. Some guys say they're actually intrigued by it. I guess I really couldn't say for sure...

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
some grandpa's secret stash from cgraunke in my georg jensen for a work snack:

kinda like a vanilla porter? if you've never heard of it or tried it, your first instinct might be to say it won't work. but it does. a little vanilla aro in an english lat blend. thanks man! o)

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Brought a jar of meat pie to ND with me, packed half a bowl and smoked it. It's 10*f out here. But it was outstanding to say the least. Love how I can smoke as little or as much as I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
CGR... The deer don't care about the tobacco smell? I know general smoke doesn't bother them but...
It was pretty windy and people were still moving back into the wood so I wasn't too worried about it. That being said, I know a lot of people smoke cigarettes in their stands and I've heard some cigar guys say they smoke. Some guys say they're actually intrigued by it. I guess I really couldn't say for sure...
As long as the wind is in your face smoke what you want. Wont bug the deer the way your lookin.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
As long as the wind is in your face smoke what you want. Wont bug the deer the way your lookin.
:thumbup::D