What's new

What's in your bowl today

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
cracked a tin of stokkebye 1931 from the BBE stash for today's work snack:

VaBurCav flake by the description. smells HUGELY of honey out of the tin, and is a little like a heartier OGS, or a smarter PS luxury navy flake. getting more. o)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
A little of Tobacco Grove's grandpas blend in the cob. Thanks to cgraunke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
burned some C&D sunset harbor (thanks kev!) in the BotL nord yesterday, and some C&D bayou morning in my zavvos tonight. both of my fave briars, and excellent blends:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
"BOTL Nord"?? There's a BOTL pipe!? Info please!!!
biggest bomb ever 9, about 110 of y'all thought it would be a good idea to club three of us just stupid. that nording valhalla was part of mine. it is beautiful and burns great, and would be a top contender in my rotation anyway, but the sentiment means that one will always have a special spot in my rack.

dig through bombers' basement, they are all good reads. o)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
"BOTL Nord"?? There's a BOTL pipe!? Info please!!!
biggest bomb ever 9, about 110 of y'all thought it would be a good idea to club three of us just stupid. that nording valhalla was part of mine. it is beautiful and burns great, and would be a top contender in my rotation anyway, but the sentiment means that one will always have a special spot in my rack.

dig through bombers' basement, they are all good reads. o)
There was a Tinsky forum pipe over on Badger & Blade shaving forum. I was hoping there was an equivalent here, and it was still available!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk