What's new

What's in your bowl today

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I'm a fan of these poker cobs! Your picture looks awfully....dry. Aren't you supposed to be covered in snow by now? :p
Yeah I really like this Dagner poker, we live on the coast so there is no telling what our weather will do. It’s been in the low 30s at night and freezing but not much snow. I heard there is a weather advisory that says it’s supposed to blow 50+ this weekend.

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wifes officially gone, left me with the kids to raise on my own so I'm saying let's roll into the holidays with my last tin of nordings labrador mixture. At least its faithful! Hope 2019 is better than this year cause it's been a real SOAB.
Sorry for the negativity. Just had to let it out. Shame this blend is gone now that McClelland is bo more because its pretty tasty.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Wifes officially gone, left me with the kids to raise on my own so I'm saying let's roll into the holidays with my last tin of nordings labrador mixture. At least its faithful! Hope 2019 is better than this year cause it's been a real SOAB.
Sorry for the negativity. Just had to let it out. Shame this blend is gone now that McClelland is bo more because its pretty tasty.

Sorry to hear that.

Stupid Tapatalk

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry to hear that.

Stupid Tapatalk
Its all good. Now at least. Started this past February with her leaving then coming back then leaving again and back. Marriage counselor helping us navigate some things and I finally had enough of dragging the kids through her substance abuse and boyfriends. 20 years and five kids wasnt enough to keep her away from it so I'm letting her have it. The kids and myself, we are better off.